Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Run

Well, the news is a I need surgery, hopefully they can get me in soon so I can go back to training again. I can't seem to avoid it if I wanted too.(too much pain) The good thing is tomorrow I can set a date for my surgery,(the sooner or better) Hopefully I'll be ready and will be able to do the Disney or Arizona in January with TNT. We will see. Wish me luck, until than happy training, bad girls, go kick some butt ladies and I'll see if they can give me the okay on any type of workout. I'll post stuff along the way.

4 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Well, I've heard that people who are in good shape before surgeries tend to recover quicker. I bet you well. Good luck!!!

MarathonChris said...

Hang in there sis. The sooner this is taken care of the sooner you are back on the road.

Maybe we will see you here for Disney! :-)

Tammy said...

Disney looks sooo great,depending on when they do surgery and recovery time, that will be something I'm going to be considering but I still have to consider training time ect.... so :D lets cross our fingers.

Petraruns said...

Good luck there Tammy - keep positive and healthy and you'll be on the road with us all in no time!