Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good News

Well things look like they are slowly pulling together. Still a bit of a short fall, but It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. (still getting donations in by mail) I found out that someone from my husbands job is doing the ING full Marathon in October. (which is so cool)

I feel in my heart if God wants me to do this race, I'll know that things will work out. I'm trying to plan a bigger event which will really help me pull in most of the money for the fundraising. I would like to also decide in the next day or so to do either a 20K on labor day or 5K. The 20K would be a nice practice run for my 1/2 in October.

Thank you to everyone who has been incredibly supportive to me, I could not do this with out you all.

2 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Great!! I've always thought fundraising is quite difficult. Good luck with the fundraiser event. What are you doing, by the way?

Tammy said...

KARAOKE :D Have to admit everyone loves to sing, and it's coming together too which I didn't think it would :D. So makes me very very happy.