Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Day

Well today, I decided to take a bit of break of the running and do some core, it went well. I feel like I've been a bit lacking lately on the core, need to do a bit more

Well to all my blog buddies not to sure If I can stay with TNT, I've roughly raised $200, & $100 on my own which I have contributed, but I needed $560 (diff of $260) by the 8th, it doesn't look like I'll beable to reach that in 3 days. We will see how it works out, although I'm a bit disappointed, I have to say I have alot of wonderful supporters. If I recommit with TNT I have to come up with the difference which I just don't have right now, I was going to plan a karoke night and a fundraiser all together but I'll find out in the next few days.

To all the folks that have donated always remember that this has gone to a great cause. I'm still making these ribbons to take with me for all those I'm doing this for. All in all that's okay, my love for my family and running and the good Lord in Heaven has and will not changed. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Thanks for you support and your encouragement you all are great. Blog to all soon :D.

No comments: