Sunday, July 20, 2008

In Memory Of and In Honor Of Ribbons

Well, Chris gave me a great idea, and I think I should do this because it means that much to me. As you all know I'm running with TNT for Leukemia Lymphoma Society the ING 1/2 marathon. I figured since it's going to be my first half marathon, I can dedicate the run for family, friends, and blog buddies. I will make a ribbons with their names for anyone who would like for me to run in Honor of them and in Memory take it with me. You can visit my TNT LLS webpage and you can e-mail me their names. .I have Five names, one of who my honoring teammate which you can check out on my TNT webpage and on the blog. Also I have put back all my Favorite Celiac Websites back on my blog, I hope they may help folks have a hard time with Celiac Disease and with any questions they may have with anything.

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Sounds good! Will be hitting the donation page soon :-)

Tammy said...

Sounds great make sure you let me know who you want on the ribbon :D. Thanks for all your support.