Saturday, May 24, 2008

Okay Day

Today was a little rough I did my 3.2 mile run, but I was really tired. Today's weather was just beautiful. The last few day's have been crazy for me and very disappointed I haven't been able to do any type of workout.(a lot of running around) Well, I've been a bit tired and my mouth has been bugging me really bad from my dental work. (to the point where pain killers aren't helping much) so my dentist put me on an antibiotic. I'm hoping it won't effect me tomorrow, going to do my big run of 5 miles. I know sometimes they can wipe you out. I plan to get a good nights rest, it's gonna be a big work out. :D

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Get some rest...hope you have a good run tomorrow.

lizzie lee said...

I would probably not be as strong as you. I'd be in bed with those pain killers....