Sunday, May 25, 2008

Great Run

I had a great little over a 5 miles run today. I felt good, my first mile and 1/2 was tough but than I felt so like I could keep a pace and felt like I could have went another mile today. Wow what a difference one day makes. Tommorrow light work out some home work out stuff of abs and arms and legs, and plenty for stretching. 5 miles looks like it's going to be an average run. My big run by the end of next week will hopefully be a 6.5 or 7. We will see. (wow, didn't think I'd be going this far so soon :D)

1 comment:

MarathonChris said...

Congrats on the 5 miler today!!! I have found that it takes 1-2 miles before you know if it is going to be a good or bad run.

As you increase your miles, don't forget the 10% rule. No more than 10% total mile increase for the week. I wouldn't go further than 7 next weekend - keep your mid-week runs to around 4 miles this week. Just a thought.