Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Alot of Walking

Today was a nice day, I had a tough start on getting my tail outside to do my workout, but I finally got out. Well I figured I start and take it easy today and walked my first 1.5 mile than ran the 2nd part, very smooth, came home, stretched and took a shower and out I was again to the food store. (It's close but I walked) Than as soon as I came home, I get a phone call that I needed to go to the school for my son. ( 1.5 miles away ) So, off again I went, I ended doing a total of 6.4 miles today haa haa got more than I bargined for today. Oh Well it was a good work out hee hee, I wish most of it was running LOL. But Saturday hopefully will be my big run, tommorrow I plan to go to the gym with my girlfriend and work on abs and arms. Need to get to ready :D.

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Sounds like you had a productive day!

Unknown said...

Your sister directed me to your blog. I hope you find all you want in running....keep up the good work and run Arizona.