Monday, February 1, 2010

New Talent Show and New Goals

Wow it's been forever since I've blogged, but I've been working on some new music. Now, I can post my song but I'm trying to figure out how too.

Well I set myself some big goals this year. I want to run the Fairfield 1/2 marathon in June again as well as the Hartford full Marathon which I'm hoping Marathon Chris gets to joins me. I'm bit nervous, but excited. I plan to train a bit differnent but since my surgery and through all my tough starts there is something I've learned. Never beat yourself up if it didn't work out the first time, pick up yourself on your feet again and try it again and never ever give up. So looking forward to keeping everyone posted and updated. Happy Running!

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

Yes, there's no point dwelling on the past. Keep moving forward. Hope to see both you & Chris in Hartford too. I've got the full marathon on my calendar for 2010!