Friday, November 20, 2009

A New Start

Well it's been awhile since I've blogged, I know on my last post I wanted to start up training again, but I a lot of things were going on and stress and not feeling well played a big part.

I decided to set myself a goal again, two things, run the Fairfield 1/2 Marathon again and also run a full marathon next year in October. (ING Hartford, CT marathon) So those are my goals. This week got to a great start, the weather for November has been beautiful, it was in the 60's and breezy. We have been very spoiled this fall, I just hope we don't have a winter like we had last year. The cold didn't bother me as much as the nice and snow, but lets see how it works out.

I'm excited to let everyone know my home based business is starting to kick off, slowly but it starting, looks like this month is going to be a good one.

I'm slowly feeling better physically and mentally so I can focus more on what I really enjoy.

My music on the other hand hasn't gotten as far as I'd like. I have recorded a few songs, and singing is something I absolutely love, but we will see what the future holds.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. I hope everyone enjoys spending time with the family and enjoy a wonderful meal as well.

No comments: